Wynberg Boys’ Junior School invites suitable applicants for Learnership programme for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 19th July 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Are you studying towards a teaching degree? Wynberg Boys’ Junior School invites applications for Learnership Positions for Grades R-3 (Foundation Phase) and Grades 4-7 (InterSen Phase). This position is aimed at applicants who are able to fully embrace the diverse ethos of Wynberg Boys’ Junior School and an opportunity to learn to be a teacher through mentorship and practical experience.
- Have a Matric certificate or currently studying towards a teaching degree
- Display enthusiasm, creativity and have a passion for teaching
- Willing to learn new teaching approaches
- Total commitment to the school’s abundant extra mural and co-curricular activities is a prerequisite
- Flexible and collaboration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good communication with proficiency in English and exceptional interpersonal skills
- Competence in technology skills and willing to learn more in this area
How to apply
Kindly submit your CV, along with a letter of motivation and two recent referrals via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate Foundation Phase or InterSen Phase in the subject line of the email.