Western Cape Department of Health invites suitable applicants for Administration Graduate / Internship opportunities 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 16th April 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R 50 847.00 per annum
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- Valid Grade 12 Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Good interpersonal and numerical skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment and independently.
- Computer literacy (Excel, Word).
- Good reading and writing skills in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
How to apply
Apply online here…, bring along recently (not older than 6 months) certified copies of your Identity Document (ID), driver’s license (if applicable for the post), qualification and/or proof of registration at relevant statutory body. Failure to adhere to the aforementioned may lead to his/her application being disqualified and not further considered.
Reference No: MHS 43/2021
Ms N Jooste, tel. no. (021) 937 3176