Western Cape Department of Health invites suitable applicants for Administration Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 6th August 2021
Duration: 8 Months
Stipend: R50 847 per annum
The Department of Health is guided by the principles of Employment Equity. Candidates with disabilities are encouraged to apply and an indication in the regard will be appreciated.
- Senior Certificate (or equivalent) and between the ages of 18 – 35.
- Ability to accept accountability and responsibility and to work independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to communicate in at least two of the three official languages of the Western Cape.
- Computer literacy (MS Word and MS Excel).
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Good numerical skills.
How to apply
Ms Nadine Wyngaard, tel.no. (021) 402 6552