Vodacom invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2022.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31st August 2021
The bursary is intended for first-year, second-year, and third-year university students in South Africa who are pursuing their education in the STEM field. STEM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics.
Fields of study
- Information Technology
- Information Systems
- Computer Engineering
- Electrical or Electronics Engineering
- Mathematical Sciences
- Data Analytics
- Programme registration cost
- Tuition cost
- Accommodation cost (full coverage for university accommodation and capped for private stays)
- Textbook expenses
- Must be a South African citizen
- Must have either completed Matriculation or currently in Matric
- Achieved an exemption pass in Matric
- Should have scored at least 70% in all subjects in Matric
- Should have an average of 65% if studying at tertiary level
- Must be either pursuing or willing to pursue a full-time course
- The field of study must be from STEM
- Should be starting their first, second, or third year from 2022
- Must be willing to study at the University of Technology in South Africa or a recognized university
- Should lack the monetary resources to complete the education
How to apply
The first step is to create an account at the Vodacom portal. This is important since that’s how the company tracks your application for the bursary. Click on the “Register” button at the top to create an account.
- ID documents
- Matric certificate
- Academic records received to date (on official letterhead)
- Admission proof that you’re selected into a tertiary institution
- Documents regarding any other bursary you might be using
You can contact the bursary provider at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. You’ll get a response within 48 hours.