Technology Innovation Agency (TIA) invites applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Closing Date: 31st January 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R 6,500.00 – 8,500.00 Monthly
- South African unemployed youth, graduates and postgraduates in the following categories are eligible to apply
- National Diploma/Degree or BTech/Honours in Biotechnology, Microbiology or Biochemistry.
- Honours degree in Molecular Biology, Medical Microbiology
- General microbiological techniques; scaling up cultivation of microbial cells from flasks to bioreactors. Troubleshooting bioreactor challenges and exposure to product and process bio-development. An advantage would be biochemical method development, e.g. protein assays.
- Mammalian cell culture; hybridoma technology; Enzyme linked immunosorbent assay; protein purification; protein biochemistry.
How to apply