South African Veterinary Foundation (SAVF) invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
The South African Veterinary Foundation started financially assisting 4th and 5th-year veterinary students since 1999. Pet Memorial Fund has funded the bursaries from 2002 by a charitable contribution every year from Lakato (Pty) Ltd.
SAVF bursaries only cover a small amount of the educational costs every year of veterinary science studies. There are 2 bursaries available annually with the amount of R10 000 each. Two of the bursaries are in association with Lakato Veterinary Wholesalers.
- Proven financial need
- Students of BVSc IV and BVSc V in need of financial assistance
- Minimum 60% average examination marks
- Student activities participation such as sport, cultural activities, or any other aspect of student life
How to apply
- Complete the SAVF Online Application Form.
- Complete the 10 multiple-choice questionnaires on the SAVF
Include and upload the following documents:
- Proof of current student debt in PDF format
- Certified copy of 2016 academic record in PDF format
- A brief Curriculum Vitae uploaded on SAVF web form
Dr. Remo Lobetti
Tel: ( 011 ) 706 6023
Address: 47 Gemsbok Avenue Monument Park Pretoria 0181 South Africa
Post: P.O. Box 25033 Monument Park Pretoria 0105 South Africa