SASRIA hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Applications Specialist. The application will close on 15th December 2020.
SASRIA advertised post is as follows:
- Applications Specialist
- 3 years degree – Degree in the field of Computer Science/IT or equivalent qualification.
- Matric Certificate.
- ITIL foundation Certificate.
- Relevant IT certifications.
- Other IT related qualifications will be advantageous.
- Minimum of 5 years proven experience in Application support.
- Java development experience will be an added advantage.
- 3 – 5 years application experience of Windows D365 (F&O, Talent and CRM).
- Previous claims centre experience will be an added experience.
- Knowledge of insurance business and management principles involved in strategic planning.
- Software development Life cycle (SDLC).
- MS word experience.
- Spreadsheet software, such as Microsoft Excel.
- User support principles.
- Continuously improve the productivity and stability of the application(s).
- Application skills.
- Communication and Report Writing skills.
- Business Acumen.
- Process driven.
- Customer service
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Emotional Intelligence.
- Lateral thinker.
- Team member.
- Embracing change.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Willingness to keep up to date with the new technology development.
- Results driven.
- Stress tolerance.
How to apply