South African Road Federation (SARF) invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31st August 2021
The South African Road Federation is inviting all qualified applicants who wish to pursue their further education to apply for a financial assistance in the form of bursary.
Fields of study
- Road Engineering (Traffic engineering, Transportation planning, Pavement engineering, Bridge engineering, Construction Materials, Storm water, Environment and Construction management),
- Road Transport Management
- Road Transport Economics and Road Traffic Management (Traffic policing and Accident investigation).
- South African citizens are preferred but applicants from SADC countries may also apply
- Applicants studying full time or enrolled towards a road transport industry related degrees at an accredited South African University or the University of Technology.
- Advance level such as M.Sc., M. Tech. or above will be given preference, however, undergraduate degrees may also be considered.
- Employees/members of SARF will be given preference
How to apply
Download and complete the SARF Bursary Application Form. (pdf)
- ID Document
- Matric Certificate
- Grade 11 Results
- Previous Tertiary results
Tel: (011) 394 9025/1459