South African National Roads Agency (SANRAL) invites suitable applicants for Project Management Assistant Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
Duration: 12 Months
The purpose of the internship is to provide work-based experience to the suitable candidate in providing professional project administrative support across multiple projects to a centralized Project Team whilst developing and maintaining excellent working relationships with all SANRAL stakeholders to ensure required business results.
- A Bachelor of Project Management / Office Administration or equivalent relevant qualification.
- Good command of English.
- Works well under pressure.
- Ability to remain calm in volatile situations.
- A postgraduate qualification in Project Management/ Office Administration or equivalent relevant qualification.
- A valid driver license
- Ability to manage stakeholders from diverse backgrounds.
- Multilingual in any two vernacular languages.
How to apply
Please submit your CV to: SANRAL Eastern Region by Email: InternshipsER@nra.co.za and state PMA Intern on the subject line.