Sanlam invites suitable applicants for Junior Business Analyst Learnership programme for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 15th November 2021
The Sanlam Retail Affluent business (SRA) is dedicated to empower South Africans in the middle- and upper-income segments to be financially confident, secure and prosperous. With deep client understanding and a focus on excellence in technology, client and intermediary experiences, SRA delivers financial solutions including comprehensive financial planning, life- and disability insurance, credit solutions, savings and investments, retirement and fiduciary services that can be accessed through various platforms.
- South African citizenship
- Newly graduated, (graduating end 2021)
- Completing studies (Final year) towards BSc./B Comm. in Informatics or Information Technology or Software Engineering, IT, Maths/Stats qualifications.
- Practical experience of implementing new technology; digitisation; automation; etc.
- Application of project management principles
- Excellent MS Excel skills.
- Analytical, Conceptual and Innovative thinking
- Ability to articulate complex or technical concepts and issues.
- Planning and organising
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Influencing, directing and gaining commitment
- Relationship building
- Results driven
- Client Centricity
How to apply