Saldanha Bay Municipality invites suitable applicants for Municipal Financial Management (MFMIP) Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 29th July 2021 @ 12:00
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R100 000 p.a
The MFMIP is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of the municipal budget and treasury office. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired through tertiary training.
- A three-year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with Financial Accounting as a major
- Computer Literacy in MS Office
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communications skills in two of the three official languages of the Western Cape
- Candidate must be between the ages of 21 and 35.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to Human Resource Services, Private Bag X12, Vredenburg, 7380 or
via email to: email@example.com or online.
All applications should be accompanied by a completed application form (obtainable from our Human
Resource office or website: www.sbm.gov.za) clearly reflecting the name of the position applying for; a
comprehensive CV; a certified copy of your ID, driver’s license and educational qualifications.
A Gwanya: Tel: (022) 701 6843