South African Breweries (SAB) invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 30th July 2021
Discover your true potential through the ABInBev Africa graduate development and leadership programme – TAP. At ABInBev we believe in investing in our future leaders today. The Talent Acceleration Programme is an intensive 36 month programme which attracts the brightest most driven graduates and nurtures their talent by providing relevant experiences right from the start.
- By programme start, recent graduate with completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- No more than 3 years TOTAL of full-time formal working experience by the programme start date. (Internship, vac work, short duration contracts and does not apply
- Minimum GPA (Gross Point Average) of 60% and above at university
- By programme start completed bachelors’ degree (from a recognised tertiary institution) achieved within requisite timeframe
- Legal work authorization (full citizenship) in the country for which application is being submitted
- Geographical mobility – if you are not JHB based, you will have to relocate
- Fully proficient in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (especially Excel) and ability to quickly adapt to new systems
How to apply