Road Accident Fund (RAF) invites suitable applicants for Library and Information Science Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 23rd November 2021
The Road Accident Fund is committed to youth skills development by providing graduates with an opportunity to gain work-based experience. Applications are invited for the Correspondence Management Internship for unemployed graduates between the age of 18 and 35. The Internship program will run for a period of eighteen (18) months.
- Certified Grade 12/ NQF 4 level certificate
- Certified copy of your Degree in Library & Information Science (e.g. B.Bibl or B.Inf.) or a B degree with a post graduate diploma in Library & Information Science
- Certified copy of your ID
- Certified copy of Academic transcript
- Your CV and motivational letter
How to apply
Applications can be forwarded to the following mail address: Lebom.firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit a short CV and a motivational letter as to why your application should be considered with a maximum of 3 pages, applications with no academic transcript will not be considered.