Ports Regulator of South Africa (PRSA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Manager. The application will close on 28th December 2020.
Ports Regulator of South Africa (PRSA) advertised post is as follows:
- Manager: Legal, Compliance and Tribunal
- Qualification in law (LLB or equivalent);
- LLM as an added advantage;
- Been admitted as a Legal Practitioner (Attorney/Advocate);
- 5 years’ experience post admission as an Attorney/Advocate;
- 3 years management and leadership experience;
- 3 years previous litigation /tribunal experience;
- Experience in Administrative Law;
- 3 years previous experience in a regulatory compliance environment, is mandatory;
- Demonstrable knowledge of the National Ports Act, its Directives, Regulations and other relevant enactments;
- Experience within the Ports or Maritime Environment, as an added advantage;
- Excellent analytical, research, legal and report writing capabilities;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Code B Driving licence.
How to apply
Forward your application, clearly stating the position for which you are applying, in the e-mail subject title, to: firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than close of business on 28 December 2020. Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Applications must consist of the following: A comprehensive letter of application which includes: Notice periods required in current position, Date of availability to commence employment, Employment Equity status and Residence status (RSA citizen, etc)
Please contact Nafeesa Ally on +27 (0)31 365 7800 for any enquiries.