Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Junior Inspector. The application will close on 11th December 2020.
Perishable Products Export Control Board (PPECB) advertised post is as follows:
- Junior Inspector
- A National Diploma in an agricultural or food science discipline.
- National Certificate: Perishable Produce Export Technology would be advantageous.
- Practical experience/competency and completed Portfolio of Evidence of products inspected in the relevant region i.e. Stone-Plums and Stone-Other.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- The ability to work independently and / or with minimum supervision.
- A valid code 08 driving license and own reliable vehicle is a requirement for doing the job.
How to apply