Pharmaceutical Society invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
The Foundation for Pharmaceutical Education (FPE) of the Pharmaceutical Society of South Africa provides the availability of bursaries for postgraduate study of pharmacy at accredited educational institutions in South Africa from the second year students onwards.
The bursary programme is valid for only one academic year at a time and is renewable based on bursary holders’ academic performance.
- South African citizens
- Proven financial need with maximum household income of R130 000 annually before tax
- Minimum 60% average overall
- Full-time postgraduate pharmacy students registered with a School, Faculty, or Department of Pharmacy
- Paid-up member of the Association who has renewed membership at least once
- Project Viability and Academic potential
How to apply
Download and complete the FPE Postgraduate Bursary Application Form.
Attach the following supporting documentation along with your completed application form:
- Certified copy of your ID document
- Certified copy of your full tertiary academic record/ transcript
- Proof of income
Submit the application form via email. Support documents and signed pages must be sent via fax, or scanned and sent via email.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax: 0866 159 835
Post: PO Box 75769, Lynnwood Ridge, 0040
Address: 435 Flinders Lane, Lynnwood, 0081
Telephone: 012 301 0833
Fax: 0866 159 835