PepsiCo invites suitable applicants for Sales Learnership programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 1st October 2021
PepsiCo South Africa is a proud business unit of our global organisation with iconic brands such as Simba, Doritos,
Weet-Bix, Liqui-Fruit, Ceres, Sasko, Safari, Spekko and White Star and has outstanding success as an employer being awarded as a Top Employer in South Africa by Top Employer Institute. Applicants will go through a screening process and will be placed on a structured learning programme which includes theoretical and practical workplace experiential learning over a period of at least 12 months. On successful completion of this learnership, learners will have a sound understanding of marketing and brand management principles. The programme builds practical competence in sales and negotiation skills, promotion techniques, optimisation of customer satisfaction, handling customer complaints, working in a sales and marketing team, and compliance and legislative considerations.
- A valid certified copy of SA Identify document
- A valid Code 8 Drivers Licence
- An active Bank account & SARS number
- Matric/Grade 12 certificate with Pure Maths and English Literacy
- A 3-year tertiary Marketing (degree or diploma)
- No experience required
- Learnerships are available for young people who have completed school, you must be older than 18 and younger than 34 to be eligible for a learnership
How to apply