Pam Golding invites suitable applicants for Real Estate Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 11th September 2021
Pam Golding Properties is looking to partner with people who are ambitious, driven by success, motivated by reward and able to work to targets to join our successful Fourways office. We want Intern Agents who are curious, determined, persistent with great attention to detail, but also sociable and outgoing. The role is about the successful marketing and selling of property and continued growth of market share, whilst providing excellent customer service to ensure that the Pam Golding Properties brand ethos is upheld.
- There are several requirements that need to be fulfilled in order to obtain a Real Estate Qualification:
- Register with the Estate Agency Affairs Board (EAAB);
- Obtain Intern Agent Fidelity Fund Certificate (FFC);
- Complete accredited NQF 4 qualification; d. Compile a Logbook;
- Write the PDE Exam;
- Must have valid driver’s Licence and your own reliable transport;
- Must live the fourways area and surrounds;
- Must have your own laptop or tablet;
- Must be able to sustain yourself financially for at least 6 to 8 months before you start earning commission
- Excellent verbal and written communication;
- Must be digitally savvy and comfortable doing business with your mobile phone or device;
- Computer literate with sound knowledge of the Microsoft suite.
How to apply