Orbit TVET College hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of IT Technician. The application will close on 15th December 2020 @ 14:00.
Salary: R257 508 per annum
Orbit TVET College advertised post is as follows:
- IT Technician, Ref: ORB18/2020
- A recognized three (03) years National Diploma/Degree in Information Technology (IT)/ Computer Science or equivalent qualification.
- Must have A+ and ITIL v3 Foundation
- One (1) to Two (02) years’ experience in an information technology environment
- Experience in the use of personal computer hardware and software with specific knowledge of spread sheet, word processing and database applications; Windows operating systems, and integrated financial systems; knowledge of microcomputer hardware repair.
- Proven computer literacy, including advanced MSWord, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience in network hardware and operating systems, their installation and maintenance.
- Ability to communicate technical information in a nontechnical manner and to work effectively with users with varying levels of expertise.
- Knowledge of fundamental programming theories.
- Ability to diagnose and correct system problems.
- Proven knowledge and competence regarding computer hardware and software, its installation; its technical operation; and the ability to solve computer-related problems.
- Proven experience in providing all levels of user and application support.
- A valid drivers’ licence.
How to apply
Applications must be forwarded to: The HR Manager, ORBIT TVET College, Private Bag X82096, Rustenburg, 0300 or be hand delivered at ORBIT TVET College (Central Office), Fatima Bhayat Street, Rustenburg or Email: ORB18@orbitcollege.co.za.