North West Department of Community Safety and Transport Management is offering learnership opportunity for 2020.
Location: North West
Closing Date: 31st January 2020 @ 15:00
Duration: 18 Months
Stipend: R5 000 p.m
North West Department of Community Safety and Transport Management advertised internship programme is as follows:
- Diesel Mechanic: Government Motor Fleet (2020/21 Learnership), REF: 01/2020
- Grade 12 (Matric Certificate)/ NCV L4 Certificate, majoring in Mathematics and Physical Science,
- South African Identity Document,
- Age must be between 18-35 years,
- Valid Driver’s License Code B will be an added advantage,
- Proof of residence from Traditional Authority or Municipality.
How to apply
All applications must be forwarded to the Director: Human Resource Management, Department of Community Safety & Transport Management, Private Bag x19, MMABATHO 2735 Office No. 138/110/111/113,152 1st Floor, Tirelo Building,Albert Luthuli Drive Mafikeng .
Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed signed and dated Z83, a recent updated comprehensive CV with at least names of three (3) referees with current contact details. Originally certified copies of all Qualifications, ID document, and other required documents. Failure to submit the requested documents will result in the application not being considered.
Please direct all enquiries to Mr GM Malotane, Tel. Nr (018) 200 8279/8247/8264/8263