North West University is offering Research Psychology Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Location: North West
Closing Date: 27th November 2020
Duration: 12 Months
- Master’s Degree in Research Psychology (enrolled or completed)
- Proof of registration as student in Research Psychology at an accredited University.
- Registration with the HPCSA as student research psychologist
- Computer skills (Microsoft Office)
- Efficient language skills (Afrikaans and English)
- The ability to work on individual as well as group (team) level.
- The ability to use e-media for the purpose of communication, workshop presentations and research.
- Excellent time management.
- The ability to work under pressure
How to apply
ENQUIRIES: Mrs Lelanie Malan/ Prof Werner De Klerk , 018 285 2571/ 018 299 1725