National Metrology Institute of South Africa (NMISA) is offering Dosimetry Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2020.
Closing Date: 19th October 2020
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R 6070- R 8050 p.m
- National Diploma /Degree in Physics or equivalent qualification;
- Basic understanding of radiation protection and radiation science.
- Competent in MS Office Software package;
- Good communication skills and report writing skills.
- The ideal candidate will preferably be a self-starter who is self motivated and very detail conscious
- Dependable and will act in an understanding and helpful manner while performing tasks associated with the position.
- The position also requires being honest and ethical
- Being pleasant with others and displaying a good-natured
- Cooperative attitude.
How to apply
Interested and suitably qualified persons may forward all supporting documentation required (updated CV, certified educational qualifications, certified academic record and certified ID.) when applying for the position email NMISA Human Resource at email@example.com. Only candidates with all supporting documents will be considered for the position. Clearly indicate which position you are applying for.