South African Nuclear Energy Corporation (Necsa) invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship Opportunities for 2021.
Closing Date: 10th May 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R3500.00 p.m
Necsa Learning Academy (NLA), through Human Capital Development (HCD), is contributing towards skills development by offering a twelve (12) months’ CHIETA funded Work Integrated Learning Programme.
- Unemployed South African citizens graduates between the age of 18 and 35
- In possession of relevant tertiary qualification in the field specified below.
Post and number of interns
- Credit Control WIL (x2)
- Financial Accounting WIL (x2)
- Occupational Hygiene Internship (x1)
- HR WIL (X1)
- Risk Management Internship (x1)
- HRD WIL (x2)
- HRA WIL (x1)
How to apply
Kindly submit your certified academic record, CV, Qualification and a certified ID copy to the email: infoNLA@necsa.co.za.
Enquiries: 012 305 3804/3381