Nampak invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Closing Date: 23rd April 2021
The Nampak Graduate Programme aims to provide support to the Nampak Group talent pipeline by developing future young talent for Leadership and Specialist roles within our business. Graduate Trainees will be coached and mentored by technical experts in their respective fields whilst gaining exposure in a dynamic manufacturing environment. The development will be based on formal and informal training with adequate participation in exciting projects. We have a proud culture of continuous learning and development which will enable you to develop personal mastery, technical and business competence, as well as an appreciation of social responsibility.
Human Capital Graduate
- For the Graduate Programme you will need to be in your final year of your degree or have completed your degree
- Completed studies or currently in the final year of study Relevant B. Com degree
- South African citizen or permanent resident
- Good academic results (all subjects, across all years of study)
- Computer Literacy (MS Office, including Excel and Word)
- Excellent Communication skills
How to apply