National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM) invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 8th March 2021
National Association of Automotive Component and Allied Manufacturers (NAACAM), supported by MerSETA, is offering bursaries to 15 University of Technology Students.
- Be between the ages of 18 – 25
- Must be studying Mechanical, Electrical or Electronics Engineering.
- All qualifying applicants must be 2nd or 3rd year students at a University of Technology.
- Applicants with disabilities are encouraged to apply
How to apply
We need these documents to process your application:
- Certified copy of your Identity Document (ID)
- Certified copy of your matric certificate
- Certified copy of your transcripts (year 2 or 3)
- Comprehensive CV
- An introductory letter motivating your suitability, including information on the criteria above.
To apply Email applications to email@example.com