Mediclinic invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 15th September 2021
Mediclinic offers bursaries to students who wish to complete his/her studies towards a specified course, accredited by the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA). The bursary value will be determined by the needs of the bursary recipient. The funds will be awarded over the approved sponsorship period and will contribute towards the studies of the selected applicant. Bursary recipients must submit their academic progress reports/ transcripts every year. Selected applicants may have to undergo an interview, a health evaluation, and a psychometric test. All of these will occur before the selection committee makes its final choice.
Interested applicants may apply after they confirm that they meet all of the minimum requirements. Applicants have the option to register at any time as soon as the process of application opens up. To confirm, the minimum requirements are:
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Applicants must need to be registered with the HPCSA.
- An applicant must have been interviewed and offered a numbered training post in a training institution recognised for specialist or sub-specialist training.
- Recipients will be expected to comply with all the requirements for the specialist and/or sub-specialist qualification(s).
- Institutions are required to internally coordinate the applications they put forward.
- Applicants and or institutions must complete the relevant application form online.
How to apply
Applicants must need to be done online by visit the Mediclinic Bursary Application link.
Submit certified copies of the following supporting documentation (the submission of these documents is compulsory if any items are missing, your application be disregarded):
- An official letter of request from the applicant as motivation
- Curriculum vitae of the applicant
- HPCSA-registration proof
- A letter of support from the associated university. The letter should address the following questions: Is this an unfunded or self-funded post? Is a training number available for the specified post? Does the applicant qualify? Is the applicant recommended for the proposed course?
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Mediclinic directly.