Law For All invites suitable applicants for Paralegal Learnership Programme for 2021.
Location: Western Cape
Closing Date: 5th February 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Are you a passionate individual that has always wished to pursue a career in law, however never got the opportunity?
Apply for our 2021 Paralegal Learnership – a 12 month learnership with practical legal experience and a paralegal qualification.
- Must have completed Matric with an average of at least 60% – a copy of the matric certificate in your possession
- South African Citizen
- Between the ages of 18 – 35
- work experience advantageous – either as personal assistant, contact centre agent, secretary, receptionist – contact centre experience or similar telephonic customer relation services or experience will be beneficial
- Application date – open immediately
- Closing Application Date – 05 February 2021 – no late applications will be considered
- Commencement of employment and learnership – 01 March 2021
How to apply