Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
IFA’s bursary programme has supported more than 125 scholars since its inception in 2009. With the programme’s help, deserving beneficiaries were able to attend at some of South Africa’s leading institutions. IFA has invested more than R15 million to date, and looks forward to helping more in the years to come.
Bursary coverage amounts up to R60 000 per year, which are paid directly to the relevant learning institution. Beneficiaries will have access to funding for fees, accommodation, equipment, and books.
- Must be pursuing first or second year of undergraduate studies at a tertiary institution with accreditation from the Department of Education
- Not a recipient of any other bursary support
- Must be able to complete their qualification in the minimum number of years
- Parent or legal guardian must be an active IFA member for the duration of the beneficiary’s studies
- Must not be more than 21 years old by 30 April 2021.
- Must have achieved at least a 60% average in their Grade 11 and/or Grade 12 final results
How to apply
Eligible candidates who wish to apply will need to download the application form via the link below. Be sure to attach certified copies of the following support documents:
- Valid South African ID
- Grade 12 results, or applicable progress report, or matric/NSC results if completed Grade 12
- Grade 11 results
- Progress report for 1st-year undergraduate students
- Payslips of employed parent or legal guardian; sworn affidavits if unemployed
- For self-employed parents/legal guardian, submit the latest financial statement
- Letter of motivation from parent/legal guardian
- Death certificates if parents are deceased
Download the Independent Field Advertiser (IFA) Bursary Scheme 2022 Application Form. Fill out the application form in blank ink, photocopy / scan, then email to: email@example.com or The CSI Officer IFA, cnr. Rivonia & Alon Roads, Morningside, Sandton
Ms Emily Molakeng
Tel. no: 011 320 3064
Call weekdays, between 08h00 and 12h00