Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) hereby invites applications for recruitment to the post of Compliance Officer. The application will close on 11th October 2019.
Salary: R255, 122.00 p.a
Independent Communications Authority of South Africa (ICASA) advertised post is as follows:
- COMPLIANCE OFFICER (12 MONTHS CONTRACT)
- 3 or 4 year Degree or Diploma in Auditing, Business Management or Law
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years relevant practical compliance management experience
- Understanding of legislations, ICASA Act , Broadcasting Act, PFMA, King Reports on Corporate Governance principles (King III and IV, PAIA, POPI, etc,)
- Computer literate in MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel, Outlook.
- Achievement Orientation
- Analytical Thinking
- Attention to detail
- Critical Judgment
- Decision Making
- Interactive Communication
- Writing Skill
- Work Ethics and Values
- Results drive
- Solid interpersonal skill
- Able to work and make decisions under pressure.
How to apply
To apply for this position, please visit https://www.icasa.org.za/Careers