Hatch invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 30th May 2021
Our Project Delivery Group (PDG) helps clients with world-class project delivery from studies to building assets, operating the assets, and developing efficiencies through our people, methodologies, governance, and systems. Our engineering and project management and construction disciplines ensure safe, efficient, and sustainable delivery of projects globally across the metals and mining, infrastructure, and energy sectors.
Fields of Study
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering or Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering
- You must be a South African citizen.
- You must be studying or intending to study a BSc or BEng in Electrical Engineering at a recognised Tertiary Institution in South Africa.
- Tertiary students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
- Vacation work
- Additional services to support bursars during their studies
- South African Identity Document
- Grade 12 results and or Grade 11 results and written proof of acceptance from a recognised Tertiary Institution for the chosen qualification of study
- Complete transcript of tertiary academic record
- Comprehensive CV
How to apply