Hatch invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 31st August 2021
Hatch is inviting qualified candidates who wish to continue an engineering career to apply for the Hatch bursary scheme. The bursary offers full cost as well as partial bursaries based on students’ academic needs.
Fields of study
- Electrical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Allowances (Computer, textbooks and monthly)
- Accommodation or a travel allowance
- Vacation work
- South African citizen
- Completed Matric
- Full-time students in fields of study mentioned above
- Tertiary Students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 65% or above.
- Grade 12 students must have maintained an average academic achievement of 90% or above.
How to apply
- Apply online by clicking the bursaries:
For Electrical Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Civil Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Chemical Engineering Bursary, click here.
For Mechanical Engineering Bursary, click here.
- Latest CV
- A certified copy of your ID document.
- A certified copy of your grade 11 final results AND Matric latest results, if currently in Matric.
- A certified copy of your matric certificate, if completed Matric.
- Proof of acceptance from a recognised tertiary institution (on tertiary letterhead)
- Full tertiary academic record, if currently at tertiary level
For any queries related to this bursary programme, please contact Hatch directly:
Tel: 021 911 5823 (Cape Town branch)
Tel: 031 536 9400 (Durban branch)
Tel: 043 813 1000 (East London branch)
Tel: 011 239 5300 (Johannesburg branch)
Tel: 041 373 6552 (Port Elizabeth branch)
Tel: 017 634 9700 (Secunda branch)