GrandWest Socio-Economic Development invites suitable applicants for Bursary Programme 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30th April 2021
The GrandWest Socio-Economic Development Bursary Fund focuses not only on academic results but also considers the “sheer determination” of a student, GrandWest said.
Fields of study
- Tourism and Hospitality
- Human Resources
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
The bursary covers 75% to 100% of the tuition fees with no payback. It will also cover the textbook allowance, ongoing academic support and mentoring, and a job market preparation workshop.
GrandWest does not require students to pay back the bursary. However, successful bursars are required to contribute 40 hours of community service.
- South African citizen
- A resident of Western Cape
- Completed Matric
- Currently pursuing any of the aforementioned fields of study
- Pursuing their qualification in a recognized Western Cape university including:
- University of the Western Cape
- University of Cape Town and Stellenbosch
- Cape Peninsula University of Technology
- Demonstrate competitive academic potential
- From a disadvantaged community and have been previously excluded from socio-economic developments
How to apply
Application forms can be obtained upon request by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The completed application form must be submitted along with clear copies of the following documents:
- ID document
- Matric certificate
- Full academic record (on tertiary letterhead)
- Proof of tertiary enrollment
- Proof of address
For any queries regarding this bursary program, you may get in touch with Smith at: Email: email@example.com or Tel: 0215057594.