Gauteng Partnership Fund (GPF) invites suitable applicants for Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 12th April 2021
Duration: 12 Months
Stipend: R5755.28 per month
As a key member of the Portfolio and Credit Risk Management Team, the intern will work closely with the Portfolio Officers and Loan Account Receivable Officer to ensure that the GPF achieves its mandate.
- Diploma/ Bachelor’s Degree in finance, accounting and or economis,
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve complex financial issues.
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to clearly link financial results to operation performance drivers, generate alternatives and drive positive change.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and ability to work cross functionally.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task, perform in a fast-paced environment & respond quickly to situational needs as they arise.
- Proficient use of financial systems and analysis tools including Microsoft Office and QuickBooks (preferred)
How to apply