Frances Baard District Municipality invites suitable applicants for Information Technology Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Location: Free State
Closing Date: 26th February 2021
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R100 000.00 per annum
The internship programme is a structured professional training and work experience programme with the goal of providing high quality training and practical exposure in all aspects of information technology and the underlying reforms. The programme has a logical training sequence that builds on the skills and competencies acquired during university training.
- The applicant must be in possession of a MCSE, Comptia A+ and N+.
- A B.Sc degree in Computer Science will be an added advantage.
- A good aptitude for IT Technical support.
- Good verbal and writing skills.
- Fundamental understanding of Network topology and protocols and troubleshooting skills for Hardware, Software and Network peripherals.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website; www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse / Mrs. Lesedi Job, Tel: