Frances Baard District Municipality invites suitable applicants for Finance Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 7th May 2021
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R 100 000.00 p.a
- The applicant must be in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma with majors in Accounting, Economics or Finance including risk management and/or Auditing and Taxation, among others.
- The interns will sign an internship agreement which is in addition to the employment contract.
- The effect of the agreement is to ensure commitment to the programme which requires full participation in the educational, workplace assignments and observance of policies and procedures.
- The candidate must have excellent prioritising and ability to manage a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work in a pressurised environment.
How to apply
Applications should be forwarded to the following postal address: THE MUNICIPAL MANAGER, FRANCES BAARD DISTRICT MUNICIPALITY, PRIVATE BAG X6088, KIMBERLEY 8300 or hand delivered to: 51 DRAKENSBERG AVENUE, CARTERS GLEN, KIMBERLEY.
Application forms are available from the municipal office and/or may be downloaded from the municipal website: www.francesbaard.gov.za.
Enquiries can be directed to: Mrs. Pulane Matsitse / Ms. Lesedi Thomas, Tel: 053-838 0912/911.