Eastern Cape Department of Health is offering EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities for 2020 / 2021.
Location: Eastern Cape
Closing Date: 05 August 2020 @ 12:00pm
Monthly stipend is at R5, 000 per learner
The Eastern Cape Department of Health is implementing Learnership and Developmental Programmes targeting the youth of our communities to capacitate and upskill community beneficiaries decrease the unemployment rate in the province.
The Department has 50 EMS Call Centre Learnership opportunities over a period of 12 months.
- Must have Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths/Maths Literacy and Biology/Life Sciences.
- Must be a South African Citizen
How to apply
Applications should include:
- Certified copy (current and not older than three months) of Grade 12 (Matric) certificate or equivalent qualification with Maths/Maths Literacy and Biology/Life Sciences.
- Certified Copy of Identity document (RSA) – current and not older than three months. (If a South African Identity card is used copies must be for both sides.)
- CV/Personal profile
- Z. 83 form filled (Download here or obtainable from any Public Service Department office or facility.)
- Proof of residence as per the catchment area one has applied for.
Reference Number: ECHEALTH-EMS/03/07/2020
Applicants must clearly indicate the reference number on the Z83 form
Applications must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org On the subject line, quote the reference number of the post.
For enquiries contact:
- Mr Pinca Tel No 043 702 3000
- Ms B Mtshawulana Tel no 063 253 1021
Communication will be limited to shortlisted candidates only. If you have not been contacted within three months after the closing date of the advert, regard your application as unsuccessful.
No late and incomplete applications will be considered.