DRDGOLD invites suitable applicants for Bursary Programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 19th February 2021
Ergo Mining Proprietary Limited (Ergo) and Far West Gold Recoveries Proprietary Limited (FWGR), subsidiaries of DRDGOLD, invite applications for bursaries from students who want to begin their studies, or are entering their second year of study, towards a degree at a South African tertiary institution.
Fields of study
- Engineering – mechanical or electrical
- Environmental sciences
- Human resources
- Safety management
- Information Technology (IT)
First year students
- A letter of provisional acceptance from a tertiary institution for 2021
- Grade 12 results or latest Grade 11 results
Second year students
- Results of the previous year’s studies from the tertiary institution
How to apply
- A brief CV;
- Copy of ID;
- Latest results; and
- Proof of address
By email to the Human Resources Department, firstname.lastname@example.org with ref: BUR021 in the subject line.