Department of Tourism invites suitable applicants for Learnership programme for 2021.
Location: Western Cape & KwaZulu Natal
Closing Date: 27th August 2021
The Department of Tourism invites applicants from Western Cape and Kwa-Zulu Natal Provinces to apply for the Wine Service Training Programme. This programme is targeted at unemployed youth to broaden employment
opportunities in the hospitality and tourism sector.
- Applicants should be between the ages of 18-35
- Be in possession of a Matric certificate and be proficient in English.
- CVs must be accompanied by a motivational letter, certified ID copy, proof of residence and any other relevant certificate/s.
- Beneficiaries who have previously participated in the Department’s learnership/ skills programme should declare it in the motivational letter.
- The duration of this learnership programme is for a period of 12 months and the successful candidates will be required to sign a contract for the duration of the training.
- The beneficiary will receive a daily stipend of R150. People with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
Applications must be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org.