Department of Justice and Constitutional Development invites suitable applicants for State Attorney Graduate / Internship opportunities for 2021.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 18th October 2021
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R7 000 per month
Candidates who wish to apply for internship outside their respective Regions must be willing and able to find their own accommodation considering that they will not earn a salary but only a stipend. Separate applications must be made for each Office which you are applying for and quoting the relevant reference number for the centre of your choice A pre-employment security screening will be conducted on RSA citizenship, criminal record, credit record and verification of qualification. The outcome of this screening will be considered to determine suitability for employment.
- Polokwane – Ref No: CA/1 (X2 Posts)
- Cape Town – Ref No: CA/2 (X10 Posts)
- Thohoyandou – Ref No: CA/3 (X5 Posts)
- Mafikeng – Ref No: CA/4 (X4 Posts)
- Mthatha – Ref No: CA/5 (X8 Posts)
- East London – Ref No: CA/6 (X4 Posts)
- Port Elizabeth – Ref No CA/7) (X2 Posts)
- Johannesburg – Ref No: CA/8 (X15 Posts)
- Pretoria – Ref No: CA/9 (X17 Posts)
- Nelspruit – Ref No: CA/10 (X10 Posts)
- Bloemfontein – Ref No: CA/11 (X3 Posts)
- Office of the SG: Pretoria – Ref No: CA/12 (X7 Posts)
How to apply
Direct your application to the area of choice using the postal addresses indicated below: Quoting the relevant reference number, direct your application to: Postal address: The Human Resource: Justice and Constitutional Development, Private Bag X81, Pretoria, 0001 OR Physical address: Application Box, First Floor Reception, East Tower, Momentum Building, 329 Pretorius Street, Pretoria.