Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) invites suitable applicants for Internship opportunity for 2022.
Closing Date: 12th November 2021.
The CSIR has an Internship opportunity for an Intern in the Emerging Digital Technologies for fourth Industrial Revolution (EDT4IR) Research Centre within the Next Generation Enterprises and Institutions Cluster. The purpose of the Internship is to provide graduates with an opportunity to gain practical work experience through providing technical support to the research and development team with the designing, development and implementation of DLT systems architecture and solutions. This position is based in Pretoria.
- A Bachelor’s degree in computer science/engineering, electrical/electronic engineering, information technology or related field;
- An Honour’s or Master’s degree will be advantageous;
- Knowledge of DLT and software development in DLT Technologies will be advantageous;
- Good understanding of computer science fundamentals and programming skills;
- Good quantitative skills (mathematics/statistics/computer science);
- Ability to work independently as well as in an interdisciplinary team;
- Problem-solving, solution-seeking orientation;
- Good communication, presentation and writing skills
How to apply