City of Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality is offering Internship / Work Integrated Learning / Learnership opportunities for 2020 / 2021.
Closing Date: 31 July 2020
- City of Ekurhuleni Residence
- Must not have participated in a similar programme/s before
- Must not be older than 35 years of age
- Be a South African citizen
- Applicant must be unemployed
- People with Disabilities are encouraged to apply
- Permanent employment is not guaranteed after completion of the training.
Opportunities exist in the following fields of study:
Fields of study:
- Administration (ref: 20000035))
- Plumbing and/or Civil Engineering (ref: 20000036)
- Computer Sciences and Information Technology (ref: 20000037)
- Electrical Engineering Studies (ref: 20000038)
- Graphic Design and Journalism (ref: 20000039)
- Sales and Marketing Management (ref: 2000003A)
- Human Resources Management and Management (ref: 2000003B)
- Agricultural and Environmental Studies (ref: 2000003C)
- Built Environment (ref: 2000003D)
- Communication and Marketing (ref: 2000003E)
- Economic Studies (ref: 2000003F)
- Engineering Studies (ref: 2000003G)
- Finance and Accounting (ref: 2000003H)
- Health Sciences (ref: 2000003I)
- Human Resources (ref: 2000003J)
- Information Communication and Technology (ICT) (ref: 2000003K)
- Legal Studies (ref: 2000003L)
- Management and Administration Studies (ref: 2000003M)
- Property Evaluations (ref: 2000003N)
- Social Studie (ref: 2000003O)
- Town and Regional Planning (ref: 2000003P)
- Transport and Licensing Studies (ref: 2000003Q)
- Accounting Studies – Internship (ref: 2000003R)
- Engineering Studies – Internship (ref: 2000003S)
- Law / Legal Studies – Internship (ref: 2000003T)
- Applications will not be considered if the necessary required
qualifications and documents are not attached to the online application.
- Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
- Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application
within eight weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having
- The City of Ekurhuleni subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act and reserves the right not to appoint.
How to apply
Please note: The link below will take you to the City of Ekurhuleni career website with a list of internships. Use the given Ref Number / Requisition ID to locate the internship you wish to apply for.
Enquiries: Colin Ramogale: (011) 999 7747