Chemical Industries Education and Training Authority (CHIETA) invites suitable applicants for Supply Chain Management Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 6th August 2021
Duration: 24 Months
Stipend: R7, 000.00 p.m
There is an exciting Internship opportunity for 1 Supply Chain Management Intern within the CHIETA. The purpose of this position is to provide administrative support to the SCM unit and other business units within CHIETA. This position reports to the SCM Specialist and is based at the CHIETA Head Office in Gauteng. Candidates who meet the below requirements of the position are invited to apply:
- Minimum Diploma in Logistics, Supply Chain Management / Public Finance, and Accounting or related qualification
- Preferably graduates with no work experience
- Computer literacy skills (MS Office) are essential.
- Planning and Organisation Skills
- Communication (oral and written)
- Problem-solving ability
- Diversity awareness
- Confidentiality, ethics, integrity, and professionalism
- Detail orientation
How to apply
Interested persons are invited to submit their CVs by E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.