Council a Geoscience (CGS) invites suitable applicants to apply for Scholarship / Bursary Programme for 2020.
Location: South Africa
Closing Date: 30th October 2019
The Council a Geoscience (CGS) herewith invites university students and Grade 12 learners to apply for a full-time CGS bursary for the 2020 academic year. The objective of the CGS bursary is to create, enhance and support expertise in the geosciences and related technical fields.
- Be a South African citizen.
- Currently enrolled for Grade 12 with both Mathematics and Physical Science as key subjects.
- Have completed Grade 12 with an achievement of Level 6 or higher in both Mathematics and Physical Science.
- Be a registered full time student at a South African institution of higher learning.
The CGS award full time bursaries in the following fields of study:
- Engineering Geology
- Economic Geology
- Remote sensing
- Computational Geology
- Mineral Economics
- Mining seismology
The CGS bursary covers:
- Registration and tuition fees
- A laptop allowance for first-time bursars.
How to apply
Please forward your application and documents to email@example.com with the reference ‘Full time Bursaries’.
Complete the application form which is available HERE and attach the required documents.Preference will be given to women and learners with disabilities