Council for Geoscience (CGS) invites suitable applicants for Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 18th November 2021
The Council for Geoscience is a key component of the National Science and Technology System. Apply now for their internships available. The Council for Geoscience are looking for Quality Interns to be based in Pretoria. The salary would be R13 000 per month for a 24 month fixed contract.
- Matric (Grade 12)
- 3 year National Diploma preferably in Quality Management.
- A Degree will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work independently, when required.
- Ability to work towards deadlines.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Understand the processes/tasks involved.
- Be a good team player and be willing to share experience, knowledge and work load.
How to apply
If you meet the above requirements and wish to apply, please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote the position title (Quality Interns: Pretoria) as reference when submitting your application.