Bosch invites suitable applicants for Learnership programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 17th September 2021
Bosch supports Y.E.S, the initiative which recognises a critical role played by the youth in shaping our economy and our country. This is why, we at Bosch seek out ground-breaking ways through innovation and technological best practice to create training opportunities for South Africa’s youth.
- Matric / Grade 12 qualification is essential.
- A tertiary Diploma / Degree in the following would be an advantage: Marketing / Accounting / Engineering / Logistics / Information Technology / Communications / Business Management / Human Resources
- The YES4Youth incumbents must be between 18 and 35 years of age
- You have to have been unemployed for more than six (6) months
- Preference will be given to African, Indian or Coloured applicants
- Fluent in English (Speak, Read and Write)
- Ability to speak other African languages would be an advantage
How to apply