BDO South Africa invites suitable applicants for Corporate Finance Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Location: Port Elizabeth
Closing Date: 22nd September 2021
The Corporate Finance Trainee will assist in providing deal related services, principally from a financial and accounting perspective to both financial and strategic buyers and vendors. The successful candidate will also be involved with JSE advisory services from time to time.
- BCOM-Economics, Statistics
- Fresh out of University
- Ability to build strong and effective relationships with internal and external clients ensuring a professional and quality service that meets required expectations and needs
- Have a clear interest in a broad range of business, strategy and finance topics
- Stays up to date with market conditions and developments
- Excellent communication and report writing
- Ability to identifying new business opportunities
- Ability to work as part of a team and build a successful team
- Excellent planning and organising abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve internal reporting deadlines
- Have a strong commitment to excellence and personal and professional growth
- Have demonstrated outstanding academic achievement and an aptitude for analytics
- Have a strong record of leadership in a work setting
- Ability to prepare detailed reports with the appropriate levels of literacy.
How to apply