Aspen Holdings invites suitable applicants for Business Analyst Graduate / Internship opportunity for 2021.
Closing Date: 19th April 2021
Duration: 9 – 12 Months
The Business Analyst graduate will be employed on a graduate programme to advance their skills in Analytics as the person chosen will have this as their primary interest. The Business Analyst graduate will go through a robust training process whilst being exposed to creating basic reporting under supervision. They will be working under the guidance of an experienced analyst. This person would be exposed to the various departments with BEX in order to gain Insight on the collaborative work required within the division. The second level exposure would be to the Business in stages to align with the business support aspect of this role and understand where the role fits in within the organisation.
- Matric/ Grade 12
- Must have a completed relevant Degree in Engineering /B.Com /B.Bus Science /BSc. Computer Science
- Basic proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, such as Excel and PowerPoint
- Basic skills in effective communication verbally and in writing with diverse groups including business associates, technical associates.
- The ability to interact with colleagues.
- Critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills.
How to apply