Anglo American Platinum invites suitable applicants for Bursary programme 2021.
Closing Date: 21st May 2021
Anglo-American Platinum works across the entire mining process, from sourcing the platinum to processing and then selling it. The company embraces its corporate and social responsibilities through outreach programmes and bursaries to promising students studying towards a Bachelor of Mining Engineering Technology qualification.
- Registration and tuition fees
- Textbook expenses
- Medical coverage
- Computer allowance
- Must be a citizen of South Africa
- Intending to pursue or currently pursuing an undergraduate qualification at a South African university
- Living within a 50-kilometer radius from Anglo American’s Johannesburg facility
How to apply
ligible applicants are to apply on Anglo American’s online recruitment portal. Be sure to have the following documents ready during the application process:
- Certified copy of ID document.
- Comprehensive curriculum vitae
- Grade 12 students will need to submit their Grade 11 results with school stamp
- Incoming first year students must submit a certified copy of their Grade 12 certificate
- Undergraduate students currently pursuing qualification must submit both previous and latest academic transcripts
These are part of the requirements. If the applicant doesn’t submit these documents completely, their applications will not be accepted.
Click the link to access the Anglo American Bursary programme application form.
Address: 55 Marshall Street, Johannesburg
Tel: +27 (0)11 373 6111