Ampath invites suitable applicants for Phlebotomy Technician Learnership programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 21st April 2021
The people who become part of our family are those individuals who have got the energy, experience and enthusiasm to provide the best service to our patients and customers. As we continue to grow, we look for employees who are driven, have the right skills and are dedicated to continue the level of service we provide.
- Certificate: Phlebotomy techniques, First Aid (Level 1), Grade 12, HPCSA Registration in Relevant Register and Practice Field
- Experience in pathology laboratory environment,
- Knowledge: Google and Google Mail,
- Knowledge: HPCSA regulations,
- Knowledge: Meditech system,
- Knowledge: MS Excel,
- Knowledge: National Health Act
How to apply