African Housing Company (AFHCO) invites suitable applicants for Bursary Programme for 2021.
Closing Date: 12th March 2021
African Housing Company (AFHCO) is giving away R50 000 Educational Bursary for 2021.
- The course duration should be a minimum of 12 months and be aligned to SAQA (South African Qualification Authority) standards at an accredited tertiary institution.
- RSA Identity Document.
- Final Grade 11 transcripts (current Grade 12 only).
- Most recent Grade 12 transcript.
- National Senior Certificate and results statement.
- Most recent academic results (tertiary students only)
- Motivational letter on bursary need and how studies would be funded in the absence of a bursary.
- Testimonial letter from teacher, lecturer, principal or dean.
- To qualify for the competition, entrants must enter via the Sowetan Live platform, AFHCO website or by collecting the forms at AFHCO Head Office.
How to apply